Monday, November 29, 2010

Mission To Create...

A while back I was approached by Nicole from the Mission to Create challenge website and was asked to be a guest designer for them. I eagerly accepted! What a fun challenge site. The concept here makes pages come together quickly, at least it did for me. The idea is that each design team member chooses a different element that has to be used on your layout. I got to be the first to pick which element I wanted to assign and I chose the color scheme...which was red, pink, aqua and orange. The other elements that the rest of the design team picked were to use the name of a day in your title, stitch a frame around a photo, use pearls (or creamy white) and lastly use newspaper.

Here's my final result. I used the girl version of My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup line. I also didn't have any newspaper since we cancelled our subscription last year, so instead I used a text stamp and stamped up some white paper to simulate newsprint.



The Mission to Create design team did some great layouts to go along with this challenge. Head on over and leave them some love....


1 comment:

lisa truesdell said...

what a gorgeous page, tonya - love the layered scallops.